Thursday, August 4, 2011

Upcoming Reviews!

It's August! I cannot believe how quickly this summer is passing.

Let's talk. I devoured so many books in the months of May and June but I was not so great at reviewing those books. As it stands, I have over a dozen reviews that need to be written. The bad thing is that I feel so overwhelmed with the amount of reviews that I can't read anymore. I don't want to keep burying myself in more books. So, I will be instituting the quickie. The quickie will be a very quick review that just overviews the major points that I liked about the book. I'll probably only use a couple of words. I do feel bad that some books won't get the full recognition they deserve, but I miss reading.

Without further ado: let's have some quickies.

xoxo
The Book Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment