Monday, September 19, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

The Book Nook's Top Ten Books That:

I Need to Read Already!
This week's Top Ten Tuesday features the Top Ten books that everyone has read but me. There are many so be prepared.
1. Divergent- Veronica Roth (Don't worry its on my immediate TBR).
2. Bumped- Megan McCafferty
3-6. The Mortal Instruments Series- Cassandra Clare
7. Beauty Queens- Libba Bray (Some stupid spoiler spoiled the ending so now I'm waiting until I forget what happened to read it).
8-10. The Iron Fey Series- Julie Kagawa

What books are you out of loop on?

Thanks for reading!
Theresa
The Book Nook

3 comments:

  1. Of yours I've only read Bumped and Beauty Queens. Divergent is also on my immediate tbr, I'll be working on it in a couple of books time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divergent is definitely a book you must read. It's just so good! I really loved it.

    The Iron Fey is on my list as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just starting Divergent today. You have to read the mortal instruments series!!!!! I loved them!

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-feel-as.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete