For this week, the wonderful ladies at The Broke and the Bookish have dedicated the Top Ten Tuesday meme to those books that we read because of other bloggers.This topic was fairly easy for me because I have looked to some of my favorite blogs for recommendations often this year.
1. Delirium- Lauren Oliver (Thanks to Bonnie @ abackwardsstory.blogspot.com)
2. Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins (Thanks toMelanie)
3. Linger- Maggie Stiefvater (Thanks to multiple bloggers)
4.Hush, Hush- Becca Fitzpatrick (Thanks to Jessica and Stacy @ chapterchicks.com)
5. The Maze Runner- James Dashner (Thanks to Priscilla from The Readables, okay so that isn't technically a blog but, oh well)
6. Nevermore- Kelly Creagh (Thanks to Maxie Magyk)
7. The Forest of Hands and Teeth- Carrie Ryan (Thanks to Jessica and Stacy @ chapterchicks.com)
8. Jessica Guide to Dating on the Dark Side- Beth Fantaskey (Can't quite remember but I know it was recommended by someone, so thanks!)
9. Wither- Lauren DeStefano (Thanks to Bonnie @ abackwardsstory.blogspot.com)
10. The Hunger Games Trilogy- Suzanne Collins (Thanks to Miss Marm @ SparkLife)
What great/not so great books have you picked up thanks to other book bloggers?
Happy BBAW, ladies and gents!
The Book Nook