For this week, the wonderful ladies at The Broke and the Bookish have dedicated the Top Ten Tuesday meme to authors that we'd die to meet. The following is my list.
1. William Shakespeare- Prolific and profound, the works of Shakespeare are relevant even now hundreds of years after they were written. However, there has always been the controversarial undertone. Did he really write every play by himself?
2. Libba Bray- She is hilarious. Oh, and her books are amazing.
3. Jane Austen- I'm interested in how she would view women and society in the modern day.
4.Stephanie Perkins- Completely adorable books. Enough said.
5. J.K. Rowling- I recently saw the final Harry Potter movie (My boyfriend won me tickets from a radio show, thanks, Dan!). Needless to say, I have questions.
6. Kathy Reichs
7. Maureen Johnson
8. Max Allan Collins
9. James Patterson- How does he write so many books?
10. Rick Riordian
That's all from me! Who are you dying to meet?
The Book Nook