Monday, July 11, 2011

Let me reintroduce myself...

Book Nooks! It has been far too long since I have written and oh how I have missed it. I am back, however, and will be dedicating the following days to catching up on my reviews. While I might not have been writing, I have defintiely been reading. Therefore, I have a lot of reviews to write and post. Because of the large amount that I need to get out, I will keep them short and sweet but hopefully still provide enough information for ya'll to decide if the book is something in which you are interested. I also have some memes to catch up on and a few read-a-long posts to write.

Alright, Book Nooks! I am off to start on my list.

Visit me at http://www.goodreads.com/theresadan

Look forward to more posts!
Theresa
The Book Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment