The Book Nook's Top Ten Things That:
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Go check out their blog because it is awesome! There you will find many great reviews and some pretty cool people.
1. Stickers- Especially the ones that don't come off or leave behind adhesive residue.
2. Long paragraphs- I'm talking about the ones that sometimes go on for pages.
3. Unresolved sub-plots- I'm often peeved when an author starts to explore something in the book but never finishes it.
4. Obvious ending/plots- If I can guess where the story is going, I'm more like to get bored with it.
5. New books with used looks- I don't mind for my books to have wear and tear, if they're used or I've read them multiple times. But if I buy a book new, I would for it to look new for a little while.
6. Cover changes- I hate when a series gets a cover change, especially when it's in the middle of the series. I like to have an entire series with the same cover or cover theme.
7. Long series- I'm not a fan of series that are too long because I usually lose interest in them. But I feel obligated to finish the series and usually end up reading books that I wouldn't have otherwise.
8. Trite story lines- This ties in with number four. If the story line is overused, I won't enjoy the story.
9. (Too) Short series- I am not a fan of too short series. I strongly dislike finishing a book but feeling like it was unresolved.
10. Cop-out endings/resolutions