Thursday, March 3, 2011

Delirium!

As I write this, I will try to contain my excitement. I'm afraid, though, that I have never been good at containing anything, least of all my emotions. I finally have in my possession a copy of...DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Told you!) I have wanted to read this book since I heard that it was coming out but I never had the funds to justify buying it at full price. However, I finally caved at bought it at my university's B&N on bursur (which is like credit). So, now I can read it and enjoy and not have to worry about paying until the end of the year! YAY!

Obviously I did a horrible job at containing my excitement but this book is just too amazing not to SQUEE at. I've only read the first page and I'm already in love with it. (I haven't had the cure for amor deliria nervosa so I'm still susceptible to the disease). The whole premise is something that is so interesting.

Anyway, that was just a quick little blurb from me.
What are you guys reading?

xoxo Theresa
The Book Nook

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your thoughts once you finish. Delirium is my One True Love of 2011 right now. :)

    I'm not reading anything right now. I've been working on my own novel for the past couple of days. :) I just finished Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell this week and hope to review it this weekend. I also have to write a review for Lost Voices by Sarah Porter, which is coming out in July and is a 2011 debut worth reading if you like mermaids. I liked it a lot. Tomorrow when I go to work, I'm hoping to dive into Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins because I really liked Hex Hall. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read Hex Hall but I've seen it in some book hauls recently. I might have to pick up.

    I'll definitely let you know how I like Delirium. I'm about six chapters in and I'm already enjoying it. Something is certainly up with that Alex character.

    I also bought The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Have you ever read that?

    ReplyDelete