Friday, March 9, 2012

The Book Nook Presents: The Book Haul

Until recently, I have been on a very strict book buying ban. Weddings are expensive and so are books when you buy as many as I do. Alas, I knew it would not last and I am proud of myself for making it this long. On a routine trip to the book store on campus (it's called book buying ban not book looking ban, to those of you who raise your eyebrows at the word routine), I spotted some of my most anticipateds and one of them was signed! So, needless to say, I made a purchase.

Below are the books that I now call mine:
  1.  Fever- Lauren DeStefano
  2. Pandemonium- Lauren Oliver
In addition to that, I also have three items that my future MIL gifted to me:

     3. An Innocent Traitor- Alison Weir
     4. The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen- Syrie James
     5. Anna Karenina- Leo Tolstoy (Audiotape)

I am very excited to read them and will be starting the first of them as soon as I finish the Fault in Our Stars so stayed tuned.

Happy reading!
The Book Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment