Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Introduction and Welcome

Hello and welcome to the Book Nook! This is a blog for book reviews that correlates to the YouTube account of the same name. My name is Theresa and I am an avid reader who recently discovered the book review community. I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon Yafictionfreaks on YouTube. Wasting no time I immediately started  both a YouTube and blog account to join in on the fun. Hopefully, I will be able to introduce you to some really great books or to save you from wasting your time on a book that isn't worth it. Within the next couple of days, I will be posting some more introductory-type blog entries on my method of review and some great links to other review sites that I really enjoy.
xoxo Theresa
The Book Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment